Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Project!

Since it's winter break I've decided to start some of the crafts that I've been pinning like crazy on  Pinterest. My husband and I are actually moving apartments and he said that he thinks we needed some new decor for our bedroom so I decided this was a great time to try and do some of the DIY decorations I found on Pinterest.

This is the image that I am using as a guide;
diy ideas for bedrooms
Of course, mine isn't going to look anything like this but it is giving me my inspiration. So for mine, instead o getting the single letters, I've decided to purchase some canvases and paint the Mr. and Mrs. on to the canvases. This is what I've done so far;
I got the two for five dollar canvases, stencils, and the grey and yellow paint all at Walmart. I still haven't done the and sign yet but that's my next project! I also plan on painting another canvas that looks like this;





new last name, year of wedding, old wood - love!
 To put underneath the Mr. and Mrs.! I will post pictures when I'm done with all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment